Sunday, January 11, 2009

Side Note

I wanted to take a moment to note that all of these photos are from a film camera and for now I will refrain from using any digital photos and or editing them in any way since that is not (currently) what this blog is about. I do not consider myself a photographer, these are simply photos of the world as I travel through it.

I suppose am making this note partially because of my lack of confidence in my photography and because I have many talented friends with much more interesting photo blogs. 

With that said, thanks for taking the time to check out my blog. Now on to more posts!


1 comment:

Desiree Nielsen said...

I love your photo blog. And I WISH I could have gone on one of these trips with you! balls. I should have stayed, though I doubt they would ever have sent us anywhere together...